Shipping prices. We use Flat Rate Shipping based on individual items. Orders over 120$ sheep for free!
We ship to over 90 countries!
Currently, we have 9 separate shipping regions, and each region has its own rates:
1. The US
- A, B, C–Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J, K–Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, R, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, Vatican City
3. The UK
4. EFTA states
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
6. Australia/New Zealand
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Ecuador, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria, as we don’t ship to these destinations. Our shipping carriers also don’t offer international shipping to Afghanistan, Bhutan, Brunei, Chad, Laos, Libya, Mongolia, Samoa, South Sudan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, and Yemen. The list of countries may change periodically.
We accept payments with Pay Pal.
The processing time for orders is from 1 to 5 business days, but it depends on individual items. You will receive the tracking information immediately after the order ships out.
After that, delivery time within the United States is 10 business days and 2-3 weeks internationally. Please keep in mind that during holidays or limited edition launches, this time may vary. Thank you for your patience.
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, or transfers from USPS to local carriers in your county or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs, or back-end charges once the package has exited the United States.